Thursday, September 8, 2011

pets friends

Sample Paragraph Outline: --Topic Sentence: Answer the prompt.
--Supporting Details: Give at least three examples to support your answer.
--Closing Sentence: Give a final statement that wraps up the paragraph.

A pet can be a man's best friend.  Pets have feeling like humans and so if two things love each outher they can be best friends.Humans always had pets long befor time began.  some times thry proteact ues from danger. pets can tell when you are sad and man, they can tell your moods.

2 comments:

  1. your paragraph can be a little longer but good job you dont have to put the suggested outlline you know. :')

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ema, thanks for the sweet coaching. Rigo, I agree that humans have relied on pets for safety for centuries. As mush as I love my dogs, I still rely on them to keep me safe at home.

    ReplyDelete