Tuesday, September 6, 2011

drgons den

My favorite brand of shoes are made by Nike. they are skateboard shoes but , they can be worn every day. I  like them because its a good grip for skateboarding. In case you have never seen them they look like a swish on the side in different colors. They feel good when you put them because they have cushion on the bottom. The shoes are a 6.0 which is a brand. My favorite is the red with a black swoosh and rim around the shoe.I would not wear the shoes on a regular basis because they are worn out faster. I like these shoes because they are comfortable and easy to put on when in a hurry. If I saw a peer wearing these shoes I would say, "Good looking shoes!".

1 comment:

  1. I also like shoes that are easy to put on in a hurry. That's why most of my shoes are slip-ons or flip flops.

    ReplyDelete