Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Autobiographical Narrative - Innocent to Compassionate Brainstorm

When I was eight I was innocent because I thought that killing a bird to feed my cat was helpful for the cat.  Then, I experienced remorse and regret for taking bird's life. This helped me to become compassionate because I no longer kill animals.

When I was ten I was innocent because I thought smoking cigarettes was fun. Then, I experienced shortness of breath. This helped me to become compassionate because I hated what it did to my lungs.
When I was twelve I was innocent because I thought fighting was acceptable. Then, I experienced a bloody nose and school suspension. This helped me to become compassionate because I realized that it's wrong to hit other people for no reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment